Google Certified Trainer For Nonprofits
Keeping up for 6 consecutive years.
5 years in a row and still counting! We’re proud to announce that for the 6th time, our founder Peter Sima got selected by Google to join the prestigious ranks of its Certified Trainers for Nonprofits! Despite fierce competition each year, Peter’s proficiency and dedication set him apart once again.
What is a Google Certified Trainer?
Every year Google receives hundreds of applications for its globally recognized program – Google Certified Trainers. With a discerning selection process, only a selected few, who have demonstrated expertise in their field, are chosen to receive this title. It is not just a badge, it’s a stamp of certainty that you’re in the hands of a true expert chosen by Google from a pool of top professionals.
These trainers are appointed by Google to educate and share digital marketing insights, knowledge, years of experience, and know-how as well as teach people technical skills. Google, with its diverse educational activities spanning numerous areas, audiences, and countries, relies on appointed trainers to realize these ambitious educational goals. Whether it’s through organizing events, speaking at workshops, or sharing their knowledge in other forms. This initiative should ultimately lead to the digital transformation of communities where these trainers operate.
As said before, each trainer receives the title based on their field of expertise. On account of years of relentless work in the nonprofit sector, helping 150+ nonprofits worldwide with their noble goals, understanding Google for Nonprofits products, and constantly striving to be on top of the news and updates, Peter Sima defended his spot as the Google Certified Trainer for Nonprofits.
What does that mean for you?
- Google Trainers gain access to a treasure trove of resources and opportunities in the form of a wide array of data, conferences, product roadmaps, and much more.
- Google Trainers engage in discussions with numerous organizations which in turn provides valuable feedback to us thanks to which we’re better at understanding and catering to the evolving needs of our clients.
- Google Trainers are constantly refining their presentation skills at various Google-organized events and creating content which then serves as our internal educational arsenal tailored to empower our clients with the latest insights.
- Trainers have the unique chance to co-create educational material in tandem with Google.
- Adding a touch of exclusivity, trainers can extend invitations to clients for conferences and events, granting them a golden ticket to showcase their organizations among fellow professionals.
This certification stands as an acknowledgment of our founder’s expertise, and his enduring commitment to assisting nonprofit organizations in amplifying their impact. We know choosing an agency to handle your nonprofit’s marketing can be a daunting task. Let us make it easy for you. Schedule a short consultation with our founder, Peter Sima, and learn how we can help you!Back to previous page
Useful Ad Grants Tips & Tricks