Our Ad Grants Services
While we approach each account differently, we usually follow these steps:
1. Craft new application (new advertisers)
Create a new Google Ads account and get it approved for Ad Grants.More info
• Create a TechSoup account
• Create a Google Ads account
• Prepare the application
• Submit the required surveys
• Fix occasional application problems
2. Audit an existing Google Ads account
Compliance, historical performance & account expansion potential.More info
• Analyze historical campaign performance
• Identify areas for improvement
• Audit quality scores
• Assess ad copy quality, landing page relevancy
• Assess the account compliance and make necessary adjustments
3. Discuss objectives & prepare strategy
Create and approve a new campaign structure proposal.More info
• Fill in the initial questionnaire outlining your marketing goals and internal competences
• Discuss marketing objectives and performance expectations
• Define which campaigns stay in place and which we pause as well as what will be the budget split
• Perform initial keyword research and create a campaign structure proposal
• Define KPIs
4. Prepare campaigns outside of Google Ads
Create and approve ad copies and keyword lists.More info
• Perform keyword research according to campaign structure proposal
• Create ad copy proposal including multiple adgroup-specific ad variants
• Create all applicable ad extensions
• Send above-mentioned documents to the organization for final approval every time new ad copies are being used
5. Import and set-up campaigns in Google Ads
Setting new Ad Grants campaigns for success.More info
• Import assets approved in the previous step into Google Ads
• Set-up campaign targeting, bidding, scheduling, budgets etc.
• Create rules and other mechanisms to help maintain the account compliance
6. Set up Google Analytics goal tracking
Build up conversion tracking logic, create goals and import them to Google Ads.More info
• Define on-site conversion actions
• Create a universal naming structure
• Create onclick events and implement them in all appropriate places
• Create Google Analytics goals and import them over to Google Ads
• Access values to conversion goals whenever possible
7. Launch new campaigns, campaign management
Running campaigns & meeting target KPIs.More info
• Campaign launch
• Periodic review of search term report + keyword list adjustments
• Bidding and budget adjustments
• New campaign setup
• Ad copy experiments
• Ongoing compliance oversight and adjustments
8. Periodic reporting
Real-time online report + comprehensive monthly commentary.More info
• Detailed Google Data Studio performance report updated in real-time
• Report modifications to fit the specific needs of the organization
• Detailed monthly commentary on past performance development, changes & next steps
• Updates on program changes
9. Content creation & other additional activities
Activities to boost the overall ROI of the marketing program.More info
• Landing page design & development
• Landing page content creation
• Conversion optimization (web design guidance, A/B testing, conversion funnel optimization)
• Set up additional performance channels to convert non-decided website visitors (display, retargeting, paid social media)
• Assistance with the adoption of other Google products for Nonprofits (Youtube, Google Apps, Google One Today)
How Does It Work
We craft and submit a perfect Ad Grant application for organizations new to the program. Older accounts are audited and/or reactivated.
We identify channels, campaign themes, key messaging and KPIs. We also set up conversion tracking to measure goal completions.
We conduct in-depth keyword research, write multiple compiling ad copies, specify targeting and bidding strategies utilizing our extensive know-how.
We continuously oversee, optimize and expand existing campaigns, overlook compliance, report on performance & implement on-demand changes.
We will get your new campaigns live within the next 2 weeks.
up to 1 week
Keyword lists, ad copies
Ad Grants campaigns go live
Our Non-Ad Grants ServicesPricing
Commercial Google Ads
Banner campaigns, Youtube campaigns, retargeting & other efficient nonprofit marketing strategies. Optimized & paired with Ad Grants to maximize the ROI.
Social Media Management
Paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn. Creative preparation, campaign preparation & management.
Campaign preparation, optimization, analytics setup & reporting. Discover all the benefits of this often-overlooked platform.
Google Analytics, Tag Manager, tracking pixels & more. Analytics setup and troubleshooting necessary for accurate performance evaluation & reporting.
Conversion rate optimization
Landing page development, A/B testing & implementation of proven strategies to increase the conversion rate of your website. Pairs well with our online campaigns.
Wordpress & custom website development. Good-looking, mobile-optimized, and easy to navigate pages can be affordable. Move your organization to the next level.
Graphics / Design
Ad copy creation, preparation of brand & design manuals, web design & more. Professional & polished look for your web & campaigns.